Our Halifax Tax Accountants & Wealth Managers
At Wealth Knight, we are committed to assembling a team of highly qualified tax accountants and wealth managers who possess expertise in Canadian and international taxation and wealth management. Our recruitment efforts focus on identifying individuals who possess a combination of industry experience, exceptional talent, and a passion for excellence. Our team is composed of individuals who meet or exceed our established qualifications and standards, and we continue to seek out top-tier candidates to join our esteemed organization.
- Extensive and recent experience in providing strategic tax advice, wealth management, and counsel to high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth individuals.
- In-depth experience in Canadian taxation.
- Knowledge of tax laws and regulations in multiple jurisdictions.
- Significant business experience within the relevant business and tax domains gained through involvement with industry, government, or other organizations.
- Experience with tax compliance and filing for individuals and businesses.
- Experience with estate and trust planning.
- Experience in working with Canadian Intellectual Property Office or an international equivalent.
- Experience in planning, monitoring, and re-aligning business projects or strategic initiatives.
- Experience with investment portfolio management.
- Significant experience managing partnerships including contributions, terms of engagement, reporting, and Intellectual Property ownership.
- Experience in designing and delivering strong impact presentations to various audiences.
- Ability to communicate complex financial concepts to clients in a clear and understandable manner.